All this week we have been on Spring/Easter Break, and my family has been non-stop.
Let's start from the top....
Friday March 14- The last day of school until the 25th
-We played outside ALL day
P.S- My dad has videos of us playing outside, maybe he'll let me put some on
Saturday March 15
-I had lacrosse practice
-Cam went to a B-day party for Andrew McClure
-While Cam was there the rest of us went shopping @ Kohls and 5 Below
-Then we went and got Cam and headed home
Sunday March 16
-We went to chuch
-After we went to church we headed to the UnderArmor outlet in Curtis Bay. While we were there we got a bunch of awesome UA stuff. Here are some pictures I took of the ride up.



Even though the things around us weren't so pretty, there was a beautiful sky that day.
WE MADE IT!!!!!
-After we did a bunch of shopping at UA, we headed out to get some food. Mom, Niall, and I got Qdoba and my dad and Cam got 5 Guys.
-After we finished eating, we headed back to church so I could go to Fuel
-After Fuel, me and my mom went shopping for easter candy at Wal-Mart
WHEW!!!!!
Monday March 17
-Us and the Fellners went to see Hortan Hears a Who... what a funny movie!
-Then after the movie, I had lacrosse practice
There is still more to come!!! Bet you guys can't wait!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by Sydney at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girl! IT'S ABOUT TIME you updated this blog! Glad you are having a good break, miss you so much!
Mrs Heather
thanks mrs heather for commenting!!!!! it makes me feel appreciated!!!! I MISS U 2!!!!
Post a Comment