CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

An Easter to Remember


Today was one of the best Easter's I've had, but it was not my favorite. The bad things about today were that I could not sleep last night because Cameron was laughing and being very hyper, Niall woke me up at like 6:00 and I could not fall back to sleep, and we had to wake up at 7:00 so we could open our Easter baskets and then me and my mom had to go to church, I had to be a F.R.e.A.K and my mom was working the desk. It was a pretty hectic yet awesome Easter.

Can you guys say to much candy? Wait is there even such a thing?


If you think this is alot, all 3 of us kids got all of this. That's these pictures times 3!!!!!!

We even added 2 more webkinz to our family.


HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT EASTER!!!!

1 comments:

Lila said...

YUMMY!!!! would u share? sounds like a very crazy easter. i spent mine in FL and was very grumpy from waking up too early (7:30). my breakfast was candy.