CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

FCA Day Camp!

Last week, me and my brother went to FCA Power camp day camp. We had a WHOLE lot of fun learning about God and playing sports (my 2 favorite things!!). My brother was a camper while I was a coach/conselor. I had SOOOOOO much fun teaching little 7-11 year olds how to play lacrosse, my favorite sport in the WORLD! If you want more information about this AWESOME camp, email me and I'll see if i can talk to the camp director, but the next camp isn't until next year summer... SORRY!! My friend Megan (LEFT) did it with me and we both had a blast and I also made a friend named Whitney (CENTER) who is such a funny, great christian girl. HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US NEXT YEAR!!
Oh and the picture with the boys in it is my 2 brothers and their friend...



<3

0 comments: