Yesterday was the night of the formal, and it was awesome!!!! I went to a getting ready party at Kirsten's house and we had a great time. The formal started at 7:00 and ended at around 10:00, but after the formal a few of us went to Fridays as an after-party type thing and all the kids that went, me, Shelby, Page, Katie Dahlke, and Maria, got strawberry daquaris, thi was the first strawberry daquari Page had ever had and I think he liked it because he had two, and the cups they were in were not small. The funny thing is that he finished his first one one when I had taken about two sips of mine, and he finished his second one about a minute after I finished my first one. Alover it was one of the best nights of my life.
Getting Ready



AfterShots




After Party



this picture is of how fast Page drank his daquari
Saturday, February 2, 2008
The Formal!!!
Posted by Sydney at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment